Family Wing Coordinator | Volunteer
- Have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Be a partner in good standing.
- Demonstrate a desire to teach and mentor children with patience and an accepting heart.
- Have experience in Passion Family ministry.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To assist in leading ministry for children ranging from birth to 11 years of age. To help establish biblical routines and habits for children to understand and develop. To establish a safe and comfortable environment for our children. To encourage and equip parents to engage in their children’s spiritual development. To assist in leading and training leaders within our Family Ministry.
Working directly under the supervision of the Family Ministry Pastor. The position will be evaluated after the first month, and then a formal written evaluation every 6 months after that.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Oversee weekly operations of all Family Wing Team Leads
- Schedule volunteers for each Family Wing room
- Assist in implementation and enforcement of all Family Wing guidelines
- Create and oversee individual development plans for all Team Leads
- Assist in creating and implementing development resources for families
- Consistently communicate with parents as well as provide the tools they need for spiritual leadership and the development of their children.
- Consistently communicate with Family Ministry Pastor
- Assist in creation of Family Wing series and lessons with Family Ministry Pastor
- Seek new and creative opportunities to grow and improve the ministry
- Facilitate an effective ministry measured by spiritual growth.
- Volunteer within the Family Wing rooms consistently
- Be available on Sundays as scheduled to oversee Family Wing
OTHER GENERAL EXPECTATIONS INCLUDE:
- Should always exhibit professionalism, demonstrated by: an organized and composed demeanor, conscientious work ethic, a willingness and ability to work at a fast pace within a variety of settings and circumstances, with flexibility.
- Should exercise discernment and wise judgment.
- Should be a person who gives extreme attention to details with an eye for excellence.
- Should be a self-starter, good at multitasking and prioritizing projects.
- Endorse and support Passion Community Church and its mission and vision as well as the ministries of the worldwide work of the Church of God.
- Support all 6 core values of Passion Community Church.
- Embody the organizational values of Passion Community Church
- Maintain personal spiritual. development through Bible reading, prayer, and Christian community.